[ SHOWGSD-L ] Please read--Central to No. Calif. Breeders

  • From: CarolHDD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 01:09:49 EST

Joyce Newsom asked me to post this to the list.  Carol in Las  Vegas
Subject----Please read--Central to No. Calif. Breeders

Hey from  the Newsoms,
As a breeder--we sometimes have a dog in our kennel that we  have held on to,
but now wish we could find a good home for. if you have a dog  like
that-----then we can help with a good home. We are in an RV park  in the
Manteca area.
The managers would really love to have a German  Shepherd(preferably female)
that needs a good home. The managers are a  husband and wife that manage an RV
park on the river--the dog will have several  acres as a back yard to play
in---some one is home 90% of the time--no small  children----just two people
wanting a good dog to love and afraid to go through  the normal channels. So
Don
and I said we would help. please email us  privately--at _Dogbiz1@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:Dogbiz1@xxxxxxx)
Don &  Joyce Newsom--Pimalan GSD