[ SHOWGSD-L ] Please read carefully - P.R. Relations Chair: REGIONAL CLUB RESPONSE

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 11:59:49 -0800

Syd wrote:

>The "club" has not voted him in....only the board did.   Syd

I'm just trying to craft a response that will suit most of us and not get us
into more legal trouble. It's not a mandatory thing.

We voted the board in, and entrusted them to vote on these matters. We do
not have to agree with them (I personally don't) but we need to show the
world that we have taken steps to remedy this by forming a committee to
clarify the procedures and criteria for membership within the P&P.

I want to point out one more thing. I know we agree to not forward posts,
but I know people do.
Anything said here can be forwarded on to the entire show dog and animal
welfare/rights world. And, frankly, some of it has been quite inflammatory
and not factual.

Do we really want to tarnish the club's reputation as one of the largest and
most respected breed clubs over one man?

That sure gives one man a lot of power over us.

We are stronger than that.

Cyndy

From predictions to trailers, check out the MSN Entertainment Guide to the
Academy Awards®