[ SHOWGSD-L ] Please don't shoot me ... I'm just the messenger

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:17:41 -0800

  As has been published numerous times,  (in the Review, in Tish's
Constant Contact messages and by me on this list and others),  as of
10/1/10,  in order for a litter to be Futurity nominated FREE OF
CHARGE,  it MUST be nominated prior to birth.  The 2012 Litter
Nomination section on the GSDCA web site gives the new fee schedule
which includes the above requirement.,  , This is Purina's program and
the other breed clubs with whom Purina works have been doing this for
some time now.  The GSDCA was able to have the one week allowance for
a number of years but now we need litter nominations PRIOR to the date
of whelp.,  , I want to thank the many of you who have already
nominated 2012 litters and done so within the Purina guidelines.,

Diane Silver-Strasser
GSDCA Futurities

Diane Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
Skatiebug'z The online store for everything German Shepherd and then
some!
http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com Skater's Blog