[ SHOWGSD-L ] Playtime is Here!!!

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 07:55:52 EST

In a message dated 10/31/2005 5:14:38 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx writes:
I hate  to disillusion you but i'm still here lurking. I don't  leave til
tomorrow so i will be monitoring all day although i'm really opposed   to a
little playtime.

It is cold here. When I got up to walk O'Connor there was  frost on the
ground. It is early now, I see Dannia with a dog, searching for car  keys, she
does
not look happy. I am sitting in the car since I can't charge my  computer in
the room, but do have the car charger.
They have a complete breakfast at the hotel, all the hotels  are in a group,
and we are headed over to the arena, then to find an electronics  store. I was
told last night by Nancy that I will be sitting again at the  announcer's
table, so be sure to come by.  That way I can work the computer  off the
electricity, (if I find a charger).

I saw Dave Rinke with Bob Eaton last night, so I want to spend  some time
talking to them.  I didn't see Jane Kerner yet, but Tedi said she  saw here
while
walking O'Connor last night. They have a walking area that looks  to be about
four acres, so it is a good location for the hotels.

We have Twyla with her two dogs with us, so there are three of  us, and three
dogs.  O'Connor looks great, and later today we get to be  beat in the
Maturity by Antonio. I can hardly wait.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together