[ SHOWGSD-L ] Places to live in North Carolina? OT

  • From: Gail Caldwell <angelrungsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 17:06:28 -0700 (PDT)

Well, this has been the longest probate in history! My
house closed escrow in Dec. and here I still am
waiting for final distribution. I will probably be on
the road in about Sept., although I might as well just
wait until Oct. and stop at the National on the way
cross country! Anyhow, I am looking to buy a cheap
house, but don't know what areas are good. I have a
sister in Raleigh and one in Kannapolis, so anywhere
in the state is ok with me as long as it is good for
my dogs! Looks like I will have 6, 3 girls and 3 boys.
And of course my cat who is very much a part of my
family! Should be a fun trip cross country. I would
appreciate any help you in NC could give me as to
county ordinances, limit laws etc. that I need to stay
away from. All of my dogs are intact except for the
mutt I rescued from in front of the market.
TIA, Gail

Gail Caldwell
Angelrun German Shepherds
GSDs Rock!