[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pity party

  • From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:52:09 -0700 (PDT)

No rain here in AZ yet but clouding up and getting windy. I will join the pity
party when I can as family is the priority right now. Spending my days running
back and forth to the hospice seeing my grandma. My last National was Albany
also, and thought the Colorado National was this year but things can and do go
terribly wrong at the last minute.
  Hang in there you PPPer's we can atleast get the blow by blow from Evan.

        Luanne Crinklaw
  Silvermoon German Shepherds
  Mesa, AZ
  Home of Chenoa's Kindred Spirit,aka Kolby 12 pts 1 major,(retired), Charan's
I'm Here for the Party,aka Paris and Chenoa's Great Adventure,aka Rhini
C.G.C.,Herding Instinct Tested ( waiting at the bridge )
  Proud Member of GSDCA and Last Hope Safe Haven for German Shepherds
  Signer Breeder's Code of Ethics