[ SHOWGSD-L ] Pity Pary Has Started.

  • From: GSGrandma@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 20:08:07 EDT

Well this is a pretty lonely place to be but one that I am getting used to
now for the last couple of years.,  In fact the last National for me was
Albany.  That was 2003 if I am correct.  Health has not allowed me  before now
and
this year altho I could have I did think that  the altitude would had bothered
my lungs.  So I will sit out another  year and feel sorry for myself, and
thank  Evan, every day at least twice  for his blog.  He always makes me and I
am
sure all of you feel just like  you are a fly on his shoulder.  He might
annoy me for 350 days of the year  but at least 15 days I love him.  My
daughter
from Oregon is up staying  with me while my other one is doing her thing at the
National. Her name is Cindy  and am sure lots of you know who she is.  Of
course it is raining here in  Washington state.  It is supposed to be very
windy
and storming here on  Thursday.  Had my daughter Cindy, go shopping yesterday
for pity  food, including Dove bars with chocolate coating, lots pf other junk
food  junkies.  Have a good evening everybody and remember we have to get up
early for the Futurities.
Pat