[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pity Party/anyone have the show schedule?

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 07:08:34 -0700 (PDT)

If I read this right, most of the judging is outdoors?  Now I know I did not
want to be there.  I hate cold!!!
  sheila
Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Here you go --

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2007
Time TBA
Herding Trial (Open to all breeds)
Valdemar Farms, Ft. Lupton
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2007
Time TBA
Herding Trial (GSD's ONLY)
Valdemar Farms, Ft. Lupton
Time TBA
Tracking VST
Denver West Office Park, Golden
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2007
Time TBA
Herding Trial (GSD's ONLY)
Valdemar Farms, Ft. Lupton
Time TBA
Tracking TD/TDX
Chatfield State Park, Littleton
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2007
8:00 AM
American GSD Charitable Foundation Board Meeting
The Hilton Hotel, Ft. Collins
10:00 AM
Herding Instinct Test
The Ranch, Longhorn Outdoor Arena
10:00 AM
REGISTRATION
The Ranch, East Pavillion
9:00 AM-2:00 PM
Temperament Test
The Ranch, grassy area near outside concessions
2:00 PM-6:00 PM
Judges Education Seminar
The Ranch, 1st National Bank Exhibits Bldg.
4:00 PM
Sanctioned "B" Agility Match
The Ranch, Roundup Outdoor Arena
8:00 PM
Membership Hospitality
The Hilton Hotel, Ft. Collins
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2007
7:45 AM
OPENING CEREMONIES (Regional Club Parade)
The Ranch, Indoor Arena
8:00 AM
Agility Trial
The Ranch, Roundup Outdoor Arena
8:00 AM
Amateur Futurity/Maturity Finals
The Ranch, Indoor Arena
Futurity/Maturity Finals
PURINA BREEDER OF THE YEAR PRESENTATION
LUNCH (Herding Victor, Hero Dog & Rescue Dog Presentations)
Best Western-Loveland
FOLLOWING FUTURITY/MATURITY FINALS & PRESENTATIONS - Conformation Juding
6-9 & 9-12 Mos Puppies - both sexes
7:00 PM
Educational Seminar
Best Western-Loveland
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2007
8:00 AM
Rally Trial
West Pavillion
8:00 AM
Agility Trial
The Ranch, Roundup Outdoor Arena
8:00 AM
Conformation Judging (12-18 Mos, Novice & Bred-by both sexes)
The Ranch, Indoor Arena
9:00 AM-2:00 PM
Committee Meetings
The Ranch, 1st National Bank Exhibits Bldg.
LUNCH (Stud Dog/Brood Bitch & AKC ACE Award Recipient Presentation)
Immediately following Presentations - Conformation Judging (Am. Bred Dogs &
Bitches)
8:00 PM
GSDCA ANNUAL MEETING & REGIONAL CLUB AWARDS
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2007
8:00 AM
Obedience Judging
The Ranch, West Pavilion
8:00 AM
Conformation Judging (Open Dogs & Open Bitches)
The Ranch, Indoor Arena
LUNCH - (Agility & Rally Presentations) PARADE OF GREATS
Immediately following Presentations - WINNERS DOG/BITCH
Veterans Classes (Divided)
BEST PUPPY (if Puppy has not gone WD or WB)
Immediately Following Judging - JUNIOR SEMINAR
The Ranch, Indoor Arena
Following conclusion of all judging - THE AMERICAN GSD CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
BENEFIT
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2007
TBA
GSD Working Dog Sport Trial (Tracking)
TBA
7:45 AM
OPENING CEREMONIES (Obedience & Jr. Presentations)
The Ranch, Indoor Arena
8:00 AM
Best of Breed Competition (Departed Member Remembrance)
The Ranch, Indoor Arena
Bitches will be judged to their entirety
LUNCH BREAK - (at discretion of the judge)
DURING LUNCH BREAK JUNIOR SHOWMANSHIP
Following Juniors - Dogs will be judged to their entirety
11:30 AM-1:30 PM GOLD PAGE LUNCHEON
Best of Breed Competition
6:30 PM
VICTORY RECEPTION
The Ranch, 1st National Bank Exhibits Bldg.
7:30 PM
VICTORY DINNER
The Ranch, 1st National Bank Exhibits Bldg.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2007
8:00 AM
GSDCA BOARD MEETING
The Ranch, West Pavilion
TBA
GSD Working Dog Sport Trial
The Ranch, Indoor Arena

Beryl wrote:
I am wondering if anyone has the show schedule? Maybe Joanna Rand, since
she wasn't able to go at the last minute. ? Is it on the PC website?
I was thinking that if we had the schedule, it might be more fun, to
follow along. Of course I realize we are probably spread out over different
time zones.
It is around 6:52 am Pacific time. I would assume the opening cermomy is
just about to begin in Ft. Collins as I type.
Usually it is the Futurity and Maturing finals first.......and away we go.

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA

http://mail.yahoo.com