[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pity Party Drink

  • From: Terry Cochran <tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rautt75@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 11:40:33 -0700

I started the Pity Party years ago :0) Rum and coke is the drink :0)
unless it is cold and raining at the national location then it is fine to
drink Irish coffee :0)

I have been thinking of our Pity Party name and the tee shirts that we once
made using the sad Zesty (My German female ) who did sad better than most
GSD's We do have a bright side to our stay at home situation We are the Non
Hammered Credit Card Crew :0) We will be spared that gaud awful feeling
that COMES WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT that comes after the
national :0)

So drink up and tune in to the postings of Evan the Great and the streaming
video if you can get it.

And to all those that go and show thank you for your sacrifice :0)

Terry

On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 10:43 AM, Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is it permissible to have the iced tea , lemon and ice w/out the vodka?
Anne, GA

Sent from Anne's iPad

On Oct 11, 2015, at 12:42 PM, Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No one has nominated an official List drink for our Pity Party. Once
again I nominate (as I do EVERY year) The Ice Pick. The ingredients are
either sweet or unsweetened iced tea, vodka, lemon and lots of ice. Tastes
great.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever