[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pity Party

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 06:25:11 -0400 (EDT)

Lee, I believe the pity party "by Mo" was the one in Colorado...I  remember
that one because Syd Mailberg had donated several beautiful pieces of
jewelry...and I wear one of those today...I looked at it the other day and
thought this would be a good piece to re-cycle at the next table for
rescue...Pauline

Pauline Moon
_www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com)

In a message dated 9/22/2011 1:08:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Msg: #6  in digest
From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  Pity Party
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 21:15:54 -0700

OMG - That brings  back memories. I remember one evening I was driving to a
Lister party, took  the wrong turn and ended up on a highway away from town
and could not turn  around. What a scare. Was late to the party, Mo had it
all taken care of.  Where was that?
Another time Hallie and I were in charge, had very little  time to set
things
up, but had lots of people come and we made quite a bit  of money in spite
of
Frank Fasano's party going on at the same time.  Margory contributed lots of
food to that party as well. I was so thirsty  from yelling, so a very nice
man bought me a drink and I can't remember who  it was now, please identify
yourself if you read this. Thanks again, you  saved my life!!
Lee