[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pity Party

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: judsohngsd@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 12:33:51 -0500

OK, purple.  I love purple, but after it was announced as "the old
ladies' colour" I stopped wearing it...
thank goodness not all of the pity party people are old, so we can get
away with it.
    Know how much I love purple?  I used to have a gorgeous purple suit
and I guess I wore it once too often to judge...when I got the group
(got approved for my first one, that is) a friend did a needlepoint for
me...it's big...all the breeds then in the Herding group are all around
the edges, and I'm in the middle, back to what would be the viewer,
hands on my hips, standing next to the 4 ring markers which are all
heart shaped, next to a little lamb (?) AND WEARING THAT PURPLE
SUIT!       After they gave me that, I threw the suit away!  LOL!
Peggy