[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pitts DO KILL

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:31:56 -0600 (CST)

=====================
From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2006/12/13 Wed PM 03:02:32 CST
To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Pitts DO KILL

      Agree or disagree there aren't many people in this sport whose wisdom and
knowledge I respect more than Ms. Martello. I hate discrimination for many
obvious reasons, but mainly it was the way I was raised...but Pitt Bulls are
different...and when you or some one you care about has been the victim of
these dogs...well it makes you look at things differently...lost an uncle to a
drunk driver in 1969...still hurts today...you should hear my views on that
subject!......Pitts Bulls and Pitt Bull types are more or a problem than your
average dog....saying a 4 pound Yorkie can be just as dangerous in the right
situation is like saying I have a chance to win the lottery tonight...true but
certainly not likely...I am not going to come out saying we need to ban these
dogs...(and Sheila they DO KILL, just trust me on that one)...but if our
communities don't do something soon and something effective, the day is coming
when I AM going to cross over to the other side and call for the ban of these
breeds....the safety of innocent people come first...Ed Hill

I remember a time when GSD's where feared as dagerous and to some people still
are.  I was asked about it when getting my homeowners insurance.  Did I own a
dog? and what breed?  One company even turned me down completely.   So, I would
definitely be careful what you wish for............  maybe a Pit attacked
someone you know........ but a "not so well bred and trained" GSD could do the
same thing.......... How do you think they got on the insurance companies
"blacklist"?????

Kris Kudel
Kamelot
Shepherds      UPDATED http://mysite.verizon.net/krisbob1/