[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pitt Bulls and Parolees

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 10:03:36 -0800 (PST)

.........yesterday I received and offer to teach full-time in a Kindergarten
class beginning 12/5/05...my life is truly strange...from fighting with
parolees to chasing around 5 and 6 year olds.......FB

Don't take your gun to town son :0)
Terry

Patricia Evans <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
bet the parolees and pitt bulls are easier to control-but not nearly as
loveable.
Edwin Hill wrote:In the 18 years I worked as a parole officer I only had to
pull my gun out three times...the third and last time was in Sept 2001...one of
my parolees had a Pitt bull named Pal...I was of the opinion that we should not
allow Parolees to own Pitts...I was told such a condition of parolee would not
stand up in court ( I had a lot of ideas that would not have stood up in
court)...Pal was very very aggressive...I told my parolee that every time I
came to "visit" I wanted the dog secured somewhere, I also told the parolee
that I would not hesitate to shoot Pal if I ever felt threatened......well on
this sunny day in September....as I walked onto the porch of my parolee and
rang the bell, Pal started barking from his position in the backyard, like
always when I came to this residence I angled my body so I could see the front
door and the corner of the house which lead around to the backyard...well yes
you guessed it, Pal got out and came runn
ing down
the side of the house and aroun
d the
corner towards me, but I heard him coming because side yard has pea gravel, I
very quickly pulled my gun and started yelling even before Pal turned the
corner...when Pal turned to corner and came into my view, I was still yelling
aggressively, and thank God Pal stopped, because had he not I would have
emptied thirteen 9mm bullets into him....my parolee came out a few seconds
after all this and after Pal was secured I gave my parolee an offer he couldn't
refuse...I told him that Pal was a dangerous animal that he failed to properly
secure and I made him sign a special condition of his parole to get rid of
Pal...he did.........yesterday I received and offer to teach full-time in a
Kindergarten class beginning 12/5/05...my life is truly strange...from fighting
with parolees to chasing around 5 and 6 year olds.......FB

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original