[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pits, and other dogs that bite

  • From: "Pam Stoesser" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 19:12:56 -0600

There's an interesting article in this month's "Showsite" magazine (which
also has a great 4 page spread about the GSDCA National done by Miguel).  It
talks about the "invisible" standards for various dog breeds where people
have been adding to and subtracting from the real standard for so long, that
it's become almost real.