[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pita Help

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 16:36:07 EDT

Here's a good start, Helen.   I have more (naturally:-)
Stormy
http://www.petakillsanimals.com/

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/article_detail.cfm?article=134

http://www.activistcash.com/organization_overview.cfm/oid/21

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/

In a message dated 7/30/07 1:13:40 PM, inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Do you mean PETA? Or PITA?
>
> Nevermind... PETA is really a PITA... Pain in the Ass
>
> Sorry I don't have any hard fast stuff you can put in your purse to wave at
> these idjits -- but I'm sure someone on this list can direct you to it.
>
> Kathaleen

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs