[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pita Help

  • From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: helen@xxxxxxxxxxx, Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:23:50 -0700 (PDT)

Actually, I LOVE Pita, with a little hummus or possibly some thinly sliced
lamb, it is awesome.  I do dislike PETA though.  Cynthia
Helen Franklin <helen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I recently attended a very posh
Saturday night event in which the well-healed crowed bragged about their annual
large donations to Pita. As I studdered and stammered that "that might not be
such a good idea" angry faces wanted proof with facts. I want flyers I can
carry in my purse at all times that give information of about names, dates,
times, etc, true fact, true exposures, printed in such a way that even the most
ardent fan of Pita will do an about turn.
DOES THIS EXIST?
Please let me know? HSUS also please,
Helen Franklin
helen@xxxxxxxxxxx