[ SHOWGSD-L ] Pit attacked Beagle (Cynthia Pena)

  • From: <kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSDCA Showlist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 18:53:36 -0700

This was absolutely horrible to read. I can't help it - I truly dislike
Pit's of any type. I've been attacked by 3 of them so far while walking in
my neighborhood by Pit's. And there's a gal in my obedience class now with a
most WONDERFUL Bully. He stares at the other dogs in class to just dare them
in a duel. I totally stay away from him. Then one day while I was at the vet
with my GSD Koda the staff was extremely careful because a man came in with
a TOTALLY aggressive mastiff type bitch. They made sure the office was clear
of dogs when she came in. The mastiff was SO aggressive while I was waiting
in the front lobby that I actually saw her turn around & try to attack the
life size dog photo on the front office door. The handler was quite
embarrassed for what his bitch did. His bitch is totally wired wrong. I said
to the man, "It must be difficult for you living with a dog like that?" And
can you believe he says back to me; "You may not believe this but she's SO
sweet." RIGHT! Just by looking at him I could understand his problem [sigh]
Kathy Partch www.JoKaySedona.com

Msg: #5 in digest

Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:46:51 -0400

Subject: Re: Dog parks

From: Cynthia Pena <studebakergsd@xxxxxxxxx>

Not only are parks dangerous but sometimes the waiting room at the vets
office. My daughter came out with her dog and it was attacked by a pit bull
mix on one of those crazy retractable leashes. We can all help by asking our
vet to put up signs that medium and large dogs should not be on retractable
leashes. There is no cure for stupid.

My daughter has a beagle and he didn't fight and had part of his ear taken
off. Non of the staff helped my daughter break up the fight. I think this
happened at Albany county vet hos[ota;/ On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 10:21 AM,
<kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---