[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pictures of Pity Partiers/NO way !!!

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 09:45:45 -0800

OH yes ! I am in complete agreement. No photo's from here either. In fact I
feel so lousy and If my looks reflect the same, NOT one person would want to
see me, I am quite sure. I am not a pretty sight. I have been fighting a bad
cold or the flu, I crawl my aching body out of bed every hour or so to check
the list. If I happen to pass a mirror I think I would even scare
myself.....LOL !! Halloween has passed, right ??? :-)
Beryl Eshom
Arelee
Davis, CA