[ SHOWGSD-L ] Pictures

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:15:53 -0500

1. have currently got 16 requests for the BOSS LILLY  & Co 95 DVD. the turn
around time at the lab is three days, the mailing time is 3-4 days. if i have
all the checks within the next week  it will be a happy new year.otherwise its
going to take a long time because i am leaving town Jan 3rd.

2.while the auction was going on someone on ebay offered the grafmar kennels
photographs and i bought them. I was the only bidder.

3. glad to hear the auction is back on. i am assumimg the high bid will be
listed and the expiration date will be changed for the items that had not
concluded. my bid is still good.

4. on a different subject Jims Assistant Heidi Spaeth will be going out on her
own right after the garden. she will be located in Ohio. I have nothing but
good things to say about her. While with her my dog was kept in excellent
condition was well presented and happy.