[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pictures

  • From: Barb Hahn <ccceditor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hightor@xxxxxx, showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 08:23:18 -0700 (PDT)

Some time ago, I decided that this list and several
others I belong to are just too high volume to mix up
with my regular e-mail. I have a free account at
yahoo.com that solves the whole problem quite nicely
for me. The mailbox holds up to 1 GB of mail and I
hate to admit it but I have 26,000 e-mails stashed
there (most unread and many with pictures attached and
I'm using less than 25% of my total space.

I find it much easier to deal with list mailings this
way. Yahoo allows you to set up folders for each list
and everything is waiting for me when I have time to
read list e-mails. I haven't had to set no mail since
I went to this method.

The other thing is that we may need some guidance
regarding picture size, type and resolution. Small
pictures 2 x 4 pictures in jpeg format and 72 pixel
resolution should open quickly and not take up too
much space in mailboxes.

Barb Hahn

http://mail.yahoo.com