[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pictures

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 00:10:12 EDT

In a message dated 5/7/2006 7:08:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
It is  not a fluke that she knows when to take the picture, and  this is one
person that if you get a chance, talk to her to learn what a good   dog is.
And,
as a bonus, she will always talk to you, and has a great  sense of  humor.

I have  been proud to consider Sharon Avery  a friend, and  for more years
than either of us want to  say.

Evan

Sharon (Earl ) Avery and her terrific Husband , Michael I will come  out and
say take the finest photos in the county. Bar none....they are  available to
be proofed the DAY OF SHOW, and sent out within a few  days.,...she is an
artist and pays STRICT attention to elements around the dog,  the dog
itself...Hell
she is a PERFECTIONIST.  Michael's moving shots are  some of the best I have
ever seen.  They are a tremendous team..
JUST ONE QUESTION...HOW DO WE GET THEM THE NATIONAL????
HOW GREAT WOULD IT BE FOR YOU TO SEE YOUR PHOTO BEFORE YOU BUY IT AND ON  THE
SAME DAY??????????

Come on Folks....the PC is moving onward and upward...shouldn't our
photographer???

Kathy Tank.

_Victory German  Shepherds_ (http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/index.htm)
 ~ WEBSITE UPDATED: MAR 27,  2006
Home of CH. ELVASTON'S NATIONS CUP, TC, OFA H/E DNA'D  "NITRO"
25 BISS/ BESTS OF BREED TO DATE 2006 PACIFIC  COAST VICTOR