[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Picture of Jam at 15

  • From: "labelloaksgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <labelloaksgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 13:48:30 -0500

sheplady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://home.earthlink.net/~labelloaksgsd/

----- , Mary
To: labelloaksgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 11/18/2009 4:57:52 PM
Subject: Picture of Jam

Hi Linda!  How are you?!  I wanted to send this picture to you I took of Jam.
Her birthday is on 12/6 and she will be 15!  Can you believe it!?!  She is just
the best dog and my heart!!  She is doing really well.  She?s slow at times and
wobbles a bit when she walks but she still plays with Shuggie and Zeus.  She?s
a little blind in one eye and conveniently deaf at times, except when I have
some sort of food, but she is getting around really well!  I?m SO proud of her
and just love her so much!   I know you will be proud because she is your girl
too!  You produced such amazing dogs and we just love all of ours!  Shuggie is
a mess, still!  She is just the sweetest and most mischievous little dog!  I?ve
lost her to Chris though, she is a total Daddy?s girl.  She loves me too but
Dad is king!  Zeus is a big old lovebug and the girls completely push him
around! Haha  He loves it though!!   He sleeps on my bed, or should I say, he
takes over my bed!! ha

Anyways, hope you are well.  I was in Deland the other day for jury duty and I
was thinking about you and how much we miss you!!  I plan on having a cake for
Jam on her birthday.  Old girl deserves it.  I?ll send more pictures.

Much love,
Mary

Mary McDermott| NASCAR| Manager, Internal Audit| Direct 386.310.5838| Fax
386.310.5839| Email::mmcdermott@xxxxxxxxxx
P SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT
Please support NASCAR and its' commitment to waste reduction and 100% office
paper recycling.