[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Picking Puppies

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: holly@xxxxxxxxx, gsdc list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 07:47:07 -0700

I guess when you are around for any length of time, you will realize that
there are breeders out there that will do just about anything to get their
dogs in the ring.. regardless of quality.
You are lucky, but it sounds like you bought your dog with the full
intention of showing her.. not as a pet and then pressured to show her..
2 different situations.
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/rosie.htm -UPDATED!!!
New litter born august 12/05!!
PICTURES ADDED!!!   9/11/05