[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Picking Puppies

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxx>, <wmj1944@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Showgsd-l'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:19:02 -0700

I personally wouldn't neuter or spay a   9 - 12 week old puppy!
Make sure they know ahead of time........ALL PETS GO ON LIMITED AKC Reg.!!!
It's just so simple.............<G>

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

From: "Cyndy" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxx>

> -----Original Message-----> > "I don't think this makes sense to me.  Why in
> god's
green little> apples>> would a breeder want one of his pet puppies being
campaigned.