[ SHOWGSD-L ] Pick a hobby and stick to it

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 20:08:53 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/05 4:17:01 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
Wow I  get in  trouble on the
list every time I misspell  something.

It is great that I don't have to spell. I have hired three young ladies  that
do it for me.  Of course, today is pay day, and I have to get the math
correct.  I think those who are posting can get some slack, I am probably  the
worst speller on this List, but so far only Paul and Flower Boy, and some
times
Lew make fun of me.

School is so much more important for our youth than other activities, but
there should be a balance. If the answer is lose credit, or attend a dog show,
school must and does come first. Without a good education, you will end up
without a dog, never winning points, and last in a class of three.

We also, have to all decide how to allocate our time. Some of our Parent
Club Board members have given up other activities to be on the Board, and our
youth may have to give up a show here or there, to graduate.

 I have decided to return to an old hobby of mine and will attend the
International Brotherhood of Magician's convention this year. My aunt, who used
be the President of the IBM, and who is going to attend at age 94 has been
after me for 48 years to get back to my first hobby.  I refuse to give up
German shepherds, so right after the convention I will be driving through the
night to make it to a Specialty show. I have begun to work on my one hand
shuffle
again, and wonder if any of my old magic friends are still alive? The  last
convention I went to of IBM was in 1955.

In order to be there, I have continued a trial for a client, transferred
another case to another attorney and turned down a case.  I am not  sure any of
the clients are happy about it. But, I have figured out  that if I don't join
my aunt this year, I might not be able to do so later. I am  not getting any
younger.

I am thinking of a new act with German shepherd instead of tigers.   Maybe
Flower Boy would wear tights and be my assistant?

Evan

_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together