[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pick a Board

  • From: "Cyndy" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dick_jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:08:34 -0500

Amen!

-----Original Message-----
From: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of dick_jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 7:05 PM
To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: David Fritsche
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pick a Board

I think Bob is one of our Great Judges out there !   ............I support
him 100% and would encourage all to follow suit........... a no nonsense
Judge with impecable ethics .        Dick Jones
-------------- Original message from "David Fritsche"
<d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

> I see Bob Grady's name in the pot for judging the nationals. Can we
> have a national without him running things in the ring????
> As long as the white coat is in the ring....
> Dave
>

> > The annual meeting notice is already out- I got mine last week.
> > I also heard that about 10 others are running. It's going to be very
> > interesting.

POST is Copyrighted 2008. All material remains the property of the original
the
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A