[ SHOWGSD-L ] Pick a Board

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showlist shepherd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 08:50:27 -0700

Think we could have new, unaligned and GOOD people from this list?  I
think our club could grow and be stronger and more cohesive if people
would look forward rather than backwards.    And there are probably
many, many more good members out there!
Stormy

Carolyn Mckenna
Terry Cochran
Lori Nickeson
Nicki Hood.
Ileana!
Beryl Eshom=0D
Mary Tripp=0D
Jane Kerner=0D
Kathy Salvucci=0D
Irene Ferrant=0D
Alex Mues=0D
Candy Z.=0D
Paula C.=0D
Stormy=0D
Judy from AZ (of course she is the only one
  Ellie Goede-Carson
Rita Sandell
Liz  Leschorn
Joe Larosa