[ SHOWGSD-L ] Photos of Dogs

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:04:11 EST

To be on   topic...dogs.   But I am sending attachments that have to have
high resolution and I'm running into trouble. When I send it, the numbers are
1600 x 1200, 461 bytes, but when the person receives the attachment, everything
is, like, cut in half.   or less!    What am I doing wrong, how Can I fix it?
I can increase the resolution in the camera, will that help any?   Thanks for
any help!!!

Stormy
who loves to take pictures, but is camera challenged in Colorado

www.FairhopeGSD.com