[ SHOWGSD-L ] Photos from National on PC website

  • From: BJBuie@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:32:37 EDT

My old computer finally died, (bought in Jan 2000) about 4 months ago and I
 have just finally had time to get the new one in and starting to setup.  I
 noticed while "I was away" the PC website was again reorganized and
rearranged  .  I can find the catalog from the 2008 National with markings but
the
 photos aren't embedded which they were shortly after the show.  Were they
taken out on purpose or moved somewhere else?

Betty Johnson
Tintagel
**************A bad credit score is 600 & below. Checking won't affect your
score. See now!