[ SHOWGSD-L ] Photos

  • From: "Whitside" <whit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 07:59:00 -0400

Val is simply the best photographer out there now.  Not only does she take
great photos she is a great person.  Just before Christmas she rushed an
enlargement of Kayla for me as a Christmas gift to Steve.  It turned out
beautiful and is one of my favorite pictures.
Judy Jamieson is also one of the all time greats.  I really hope she comes
back.  I remember her photos in the review back in the early 90's.  Whenever
you'd see an awesome picture in the review, sure enough you'd look and see the
Rimrock signature.  She also did some great drawings.  She did other breeds and
animals as well as GSDs.  We sold many of her shirt designs over the years.
She did a special print for us some years ago I hope to get on shirts again.

What would we do without these great photographers.  They capture all our
memories for us!

Nancy
http://www.whitside.net