[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Photographer

  • From: amidon@xxxxxxxxx (Barbara or DTA Amidon)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 09:18:13 -0400

Hi can someone give me the name of the photographer who did the pictures
for the Futurity Tom Mc Pheron Judged??? If they are on this list call
me..Also need the name of the photographer for the Beaumont specialty
where my bitch Ambers Hot Toddy won the major..Thank you Barbara Amidon

http://www.geocities.com/amberkennel