[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Photographer

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 23:26:10 -0400

What fun to have the list back!!!

   As for photographers...the allbreeds down south used to have a creepy old
fart as a photographer...luckily I can't remember his name.  Anyway, he
never sent proofs...he sent bills.  You had to pay for the picture before
he'd send it...and 9 times out of 10 the picture was awful...then if you
sent it back you'd not hear a word from him.  He's retired now but I think
his daughter is still out there trying...........
   My Trevor finished easily and I never once saw a photo..............I
hated that man.
    Peggy