[ SHOWGSD-L ] Photo organizers

  • From: "Jodi Distilli" <djdistilli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kimbergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:05:47 -0400

google has Picasa which used to be free, probably still is.
I feel photoshop is worth every penny.

With proper tagging, which is easily done, as well as making individual albums,
also easily done, you will find photos in an instant. Also very easy to prepare
for web viewing if you create/maintain your own site.

Think about it; you can make following albums:

E Litter
F Litter
Related dogs
Friends
Family Trips
Holidays.

You can add tags, so if I want to see Devin (my son), I can pull up all photos
with his tag and see him with whatever dog, Christmas morning, during my
daughter's birthday.  So if you open up Devin's specific album, you will see
him with Zafra, and if you open up Zafra's album you will see same photo.  It's
however you want to organize. (No extra disk space is used.)

Really, it's fabulous program.  I believe you can buy Picassa version that
gives those features, but if paying, ya gotta get Photoshop. I won't even get
into adding frames, textures, all that.

I think I paid $130 for photoshop/premiere elements combo pack. Check it out.

Jodi
www.dinovagsd.com

Msg: #4 in digest
From: "Kim Schooley" <kimbergsd@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: photo program OT
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:15:13 -0700

Please share I need one as well. Adobe photo shop is just too expensive!

Kim Schooley
Kimber German ShepherdsJodi Distilli