[ SHOWGSD-L ] Phoenix on Saturday

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 16:59:51 EST

It didn't look like a good day for a dog show when we got to Phonix. It was
cold, raining, and dark. Well, it was after six, so the dark was expected. It
rained all night, but by morning was just overcast, and when we got to the
park,  it started to clear.

I saw Ken and Kathy Tank fluffing, brushing and fussing over dogs. Bill  Tank
is here, as is Bill Laird. I talked to Charlotte Funk, and Bob had his
surgery and is doing well at home, which made me feel a lot better.  Kim
Schooley
is here and I see that Terry Cochran is taking pictures, and she does  great
candid shots as well. She told me about her camera, way over my  head.

We saw Nancy McDonnald and Pat Green at the hospitality room, great food,
and as always good people. Phoenix always has a great group, and it seems like
everyone is working. I got to hug Sue Godek, and Erin Nellis is here, but busy
 with her dog.  Sam Isreal was at the hospitality room, and is showing his
puppy, himself.

Bill Laird is at the show, and said hello.  I notice I have more  trouble
remembering names when I get outside California.  Or maybe it is an  age thing.

I can't remember which.

IT'S SHOW TIME

JUDGE LEE BROWN

9-12 PUPPY DOGS
BEST PUPPY

1.   SIRUS PARK'S TRIPPER'S HARDCOPY Breeder Martin Azarate Ch  Sirius Park's
Worth The Trip X Ch T-Ho's Callian All That Owner Martin  Arzarte

2.   CASAMOKO'S THE GREAT ONE Breeder Katie Hallen By Ch  Nikriee's Summer
Premiere X Katie's Kodiak M. Shadow Owner Keith Dan

12-18 DOGS

1.   JOELLE'S HORIZON MAC ATTACK Breeder Tiffany Bartley, Joann  Corbin,
Bonnie & Jeff Money By Ch Joelle's Diamond Da Vinci RN X Joelle's  Mistle Two
Owner Edwards & Kristy Andrews

AMERICAN BRED DOGS

1.   LEALYNN'S SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT Breeder Liz Leschorn By Ch  Kismet's
Sight For Sore Eyes X Lealylynn's Mar-Cra's Moon Dance Owner Jennifer  Smith &
Debra Smith & Liz Leschorn

OPEN DOGS
WINNER'S DOG
TWO POINTS

1.   GATER'S E-MALE FRON-JO ANNE ISLE Breeder Gary Lewis &  Martha Simonett
By Ch Jag O Fran-Jo ROM X Lisa of Fran-Jo ROM Owner Katherine  & Ken Tank &
Gary Lewis

RESERVE WINNER'S DOG
2.   CROSS TIMBERS SAN FRANCISGOGH  Breeder Nanci Nellis & Erin Nellis By Ch
Cross Timbers Van Gogh HIC X  Jer-Wen's Wind Chill Owner Nanci Nellis & Erin
Nellis

3.   KAYE'S AMERICAN TRADITION Breeder Don & Kathy Kuklovsky  By CM/CAN
Eren's Pacman V Nightwind CD X Kaye's Seuoia Owner Don & Kathy  Kuklovsy

5-9 PUPPY BITCHES

1..SHALAKO'S SOMEDAYS ARE DIAMONDS Breeder Ann Hulton By Ch Danka's
Dreamcatcher V Stoyland X Bradshy My Darling Clemetine Owner Ann Hutton

2.   SHALAKO'S LITTLE RED CORVETTE V DANKA  Breeder Ann  Hulton By Ch Danka's
Dreamcatcher V Stoyland X Bradshy My Darling Clemetine  Owner Carol & Dan
Weale

9-12 BITCHES
BEST OPPOSITE SEX PUPPY

1.   DONNA OF LOU-RO Breeder Louis Christina By Ch Marqauis'  Stealing The
Show X Ch Lace of Lou-Ro Owner Samuel Israel

12-18 BITCHS

1.   HANDHEIMS DARE TO DREAM Breeder Kathy Hand & Betty Lou  Wood By Hi-Cliff
Bronson Kaleef X Ch Harlwood's It's All About Me V Handheims  Owner Kathy Hand

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES

1.   SIGNATURES LAS VEGAS V KRIDLER Breeder Tari Kridler, Joe  & Leslie
Beccia By Ch Kerlyn's Aries V Hi Cliff X Ch Kridlers Ruby V  Highland Acre
Owner
Jose Porras & Charles Dodson, Tari Kridler

2.   KALEEF'S ME OH MILEE V KENLYN Breeder Sheree Moses &  Kathy Hill By
Kenlyn's Cash V Kenly X Kaleef's Graci V Kenlyn Owner Kim  Nikon

3.   SANTAR'S OPRAH WINFREY V AVIGNON Breeder Robert A. Alcantara  Jr. &
robert Sottile By Ch Lorien's Late Night X Ariaa's Daphne V Caraland  Owner
Dianna
Van Erem & bill & Mary Hempel

OPEN BITCHS
WINNER'S BITCH
TWO POINTS
BEST OF WINNERS

1.   TR'S CALLISTRA Breeder Lucille Nordenstrom & Van Dukeman  By ch WeLove
Du Chien's Harrison X TR's Vierity V Kenly Owner Patrick  Green

RESERVE WINNER'S BITCH
2.   CATHLIN'S CALIENTE OF HALLMARK  Breeder J. Hale By Sammy Vom Drachenbert
X Cathlins Kigali ROM Onwer Katherine  & Kenneth Tank & Jmim & Edi Hall

3.   CHARAN'S MASQUERADE OF KIMBER Breeder Angie Martin & Kim  Schooley By
Sel Ch Danka's Dream Catcher V Stoyland X Kimbers Faith of Charan  Owner Angie
Martin & Kim Schooley

4.   HI DREAMS DAISY Breeder Hugo A & Illiana Biancas By  Covytucker Hill's
Escandaloso X Kimacha Cherokee Dreams Owner Hugo A &  Illiana Blancas

VETERAN DOG

1.   BLACKHAWKS MANHATTAN SUNREH BAREEDER Pat Ruebhausen &  Jill McDivitt By
Sun Reh's Redrum Shining X Abjah's Designer Jeans Owner Pat  & Jamie
Ruebhausen & Sue Cartwright

 VETERAN BITCH

1.   KIMBER'S WILDFLOWER Breeder Kim Schooley By Kimber's Rio  Grande X
Kimber's Snapshot Inflight Owner Jennifer Smith & Debbie  Smith

2.   CH ALADDIN'S TACO TIME Breeder Ed Peterson By Ch Gonvi  Rukakar's Manny
X Tanglewood Bacall Of Kengin Owner Joan Ford & William  Bliard

BEST OF BREED

CHAMPION AOE 2x SEL EX AM CH & CAN CH MARQUIS' HERE I AM V SURGIO  Breeder
Paul Johnson & Doug Oster By Ch Kenlyn's Aries V Hicliff ROM X Ch  Maruis
ChArmismatic Wildwood ROM Owner F. Susan Godek & Nancy K. Godek

BEST OPPOSITE SEX

SEL CHAMPION DANKA'S DREAM CATCHER V STORYLAND, TC Breeder Donna Stoycon  &
Carol Weale By Ch Sonnenbachtal's Dream Chaser X Stoyland's Randy V  Stonehaven
Owner Carol Weale & Donna Stoycon & Nancy Godek  McDonald

All in all it was another fun show.  Very small entry, but some good  ones.
Lee did a great job with what we gave him, and didn't miss a thing.   He looked
to be having a good time as well, and the weather turned out  perfect.  It
was a bit chilly in the morning, but by mid morning it was  about 70 and
perfect
for the dogs.  We got done early, but for some reason  I forgot my computer,
so I had to type this in the room.

On to tomorrow.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

products.