[ SHOWGSD-L ] Phoenix Show Brags

  • From: "Robert George" <bruiser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 19:53:44 -0700

Hello Listers,

We headed off to Phoenix for the specialties this past weekend.   This
was our first time at this location and what a good site they have.
The barbecue they had for lunch on Saturday was excellent and the
hospitality dinner was really good.  We arrived on Friday and never left
the site.  The club put on a really nice show.  Big kudo's to all of
them!

At the GSDCA Regional Show (the morning show), our bicolor went select
under judge Frank Fasano for 4 points.  Raven (CH Jim-Sina's Raven) was
handled by Angelique Long.  Raven was bred by Mr. Bill Laird.

Then at the Grand Canyon Show (afternoon show), Raven went select again
under Gary Szymczak for another 4 points.  He was handled again by
Angelique, who did a great job showing him.

Thank you to both judges for recognizing Raven with these wins and to
Angelique for taking him in.  This was her first time showing Raven.
These wins put Raven very close to his Grand Championship.   We are so
excited to be so close (3 points away).  Raven will be our first dog
that we have taken to the Grand Champion level. :-)

Thanks for reading our brag, and congrads to all the others who did well
this weekend.  What a great time!

Bob and Elaine George

Enchanted Vista, Home of:  CH Rocknoll Ajax Nike Clayfield CD, RN;
Alkay's Black Velvet; CH Jerrwen's Southern Belle; CH Jerrwen's
Georgiana HIC; Hi Dreams Allegra v. Regency; BISS, RBIM, CH Enchanted's
American Anthem TC; CH Enchanted's Big Gun v. Sunfarms HIC; Enchanted's
Double Take; CH Jim-Sina's Raven TC; and CH Sunfarm's Dragon Warrior v
Enchanted. Member, GSDCA, ELPGSDC, CNMGSDC