[ SHOWGSD-L ] Phoenix Area Ear Taping assisntance

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:54:13 EDT

I am hoping there is someone who may be able to help an associate of  mine.
This lady lives in Queens Creek AZ  here is her discription of  the area:

Queen  Creek.  I'm about 40 miles southeast of Phoenix, near Mesa and Apache
Junction.
Anyway she has an 8 Month old Long Coated German Shepherd (nice  looking from
Pictures) she boought from a BYB who needs some ear assistance...I  had her
shave the ears to take the weight of the hair off and she say it has  helped
but only when she is playing so I think she should put some tape in the  ears.
Anyone one in the Area willing to  help?

TIA

Debbie Kaser
Mariner's  Shepherds