[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Peter gree--Westminster

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 21:37:07 -0500

I'm not faulting the Breed judge or the Group judge.  However, perhaps I am
putting too much emphasis on what competiting at Westminster may mean to some
people as opposed to competing at some smaller local AB show.  (Personally, I'd
rather have a dog worthy of competing in our National.)  I was just trying to
put myself in someone else's shoes.  That's all.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam