[ SHOWGSD-L ] Peter Paul and Mary.........

  • From: "Sue Mazzeo" <Sue.Mazzeo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l digest users" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:21:21 -0700

I was watching the 90th birthday party for Pete Seeger and wondered why Peter,
Paul and Mary weren't there.  Now I know she wasn't up to it.  So sad.  There
is a picture on the internet of her that must have been taken after one of her
rounds of chemo because she has short hair.  I had never seen her with short
hair before.  She ALWAYS had that long flowing hair.

Mary will be greatly missed by many people.

Sue Mazzeo

***************
I just turned 24 on Saturday.
I know who they were and I loved them.  Mary will be misse :(
--
Jackie
Marcato German Shepherds

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of
the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure
is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.