[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Petco, PetsMart, Petland, HSUS, ASPCA, AHA, PETA, Hunte

  • From: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:06:41 EST

I don't know anything about Petland, but there are two Petco's and  two
PetSmart's in my area, and they do not carry puppies or kittens.  As
Bonnie and Grace said, they do have adoption days for local shelters
to bring dogs and cats for the public to adopt.   They also both  run
fund raisers for some of the local shelters.

Janice Buchanan

In a message dated 2/13/2007 12:55:15 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
zgrace_grace@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Petsmart  is GREAT!!! they sell pets but the cats and dogs are really
brought in  from the LOCAL ANIMAL SHELTER. and you write your check to the
local
animal  shelter. I have bought some really great kittens that way. The sweetest
cat I  have was a feral kitten!!!
Grace Eaton