[ SHOWGSD-L ] PetCo,PetSmart

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 14:46:53 -0700

Rather than repeating myself about PetCo or PetSmart, I'll let those
of you who are interested, check out a few links.  If you are
interested in learning even more, please let me know.  PetSmart, PetCo
are certainly for adoptions, they went out of the petsales business.
And are behind (way behind, but there) HSUS and the run on the
Mandatory  spay Neuter bills.   I have LOTS more links and
information.   Just so you know.

http://www.arbreptiles.com/extremists2.shtml

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-131232685.html

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-143426833.html

http://www.arbreptiles.com/extremists2.shtml

Stormy Hope
www.carpoc.org
AKC Legislative Liaison, GSDCA
Sunshine Squad <showgsd.org/sunshine.html)
GSDs and more