[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pet puppy buyers <response long>

  • From: "edwinx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:50:48 -0800

My social skills are at least average...I never go out of my way to start an
argument with strangers or casual aquatints, most of the time I respect the
opinions of others whether they agree with me or not...and I was forced as a
child to be polite to people.....but dealing with puppy buyers over the
phone drove me to the point of open hostility...I have not had a new litter
on my property where I was responsible for selling the pups for over six
years...since my bitch just missed I have been spared the unpleasant
conversations with folks calling wasting what little time I have left on
this earth...I would rather watch the Raiders lose a football game than to
have to talk on the phone to some of the idiots that used to call on the
phone...during those days we had two phone lines..one for the dog
"business"...I would never answer that phone live...I would listen to the
caller's message and if I did not like the way they sounded I never called
them back...I know, thats perhaps not a good way of doing things, but it
worked for me....good luck Alycia...perhaps its good my bitch missed....Ed
Hill