[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pet puppy buyers

  • From: RckyIizard@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 01:31:30 EST

I have let all my puppy buyers know up front from day one that there will be
"show" and "pet/companion" puppies in the litter.  They know the show pups are
not for sale to homes that wouldn't show them, but the puppy buyers can pick
from the companion pups on a first come first served basis.  This solves
several problems for me...first, they do get some sort of "choice", and second,
there's no issues with "well, why can't I have THAT one?" stuff.  They only get
to see the companion group to choose from.
Interestingly enough for the breeding I did in October my puppy buyers were
falling all over themselves to give me a deposit :)  Too bad she didn't take.
Oh well, trying again in April!

Liz in Utah

Visit my website at http://hometown.aol.com/rckyiizard/index.html