[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Pet Foods

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:31:09 EST

This site is dated 2008, but the products are dated 2007, when you look  into
the part that says "What pet foods have been recalled"....Obviously there  is
no present wholesale recall of dog food, or it would have made the news
(again). Syd

In a message dated 2/11/2008 12:34:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/petfoodrecall/#Dog