[ SHOWGSD-L ] Personal Comments

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdca list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:54:44 -0700

We are doing SO good here, please hold back personal comments. Stay respectful
of others! Some are commenting here for the first time in a long time, I love
to see them. And many who are commenting here are not aware of that new awful
REDACT junk.

Even though skimming through all these great comments is keeping me at the
‘outer instead of out in the beautiful California weather, I’m loving to see
the discussion. So please keep it going at the high plain on which it started.

Thanks a lot

!/8 Admin Hat
Storm

Stormy V. Hope