[ SHOWGSD-L ] Personal Brag....OT

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 18:57:27 +0000 (UTC)

I , like most of you, hate to fail...about 6 or 7 years ago I decided to build
from scratch my own PC.....I learned about mother boards, cpu's, clock-speed
chip-sets..sound/video cards etc etc..after six days I failed miserably...a
local computer repair fixed my problems for a large fee....well I decided to
try it again....bought all my supplies on line from "Newegg"......started
Thursday at 9:00...six hours later I was done!......works like a charm,,,,but
like I tell my kids...you only fail when you stop trying.....Ed

any post.