[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Perceptions & more

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Chris S. Kimerer'" <tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Showgsd-l GSDList'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 09:46:08 -0700

Another EXCELLENT POINT!!! Take away the Futurities or make less Regions and
it will
only hurt our local Specialties who thrive occasionally by hosting a futurity.
Our Board needs to take a good long look at any decisions they make to even
consider
eliminating the Futurities. FIRST consideration...WHY?? It can make or break
some of our
Specialty Clubs and will certainly cut back on some who are at the National
because of the
Futurities!! Those who complain and want to get rid of them don't support
them anyway....

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tanbarkgsd@xxxxxxxxx"
for DMARC)
SHOWGSD-L ] Perceptions & more

Pretty much sums it all up, very well said, as usual, and I could not agree
more!!!! I know I questioned the value with the double entries, your points
make a lot of sense, and it really certainly does not "hurt" the system.

I truly can't see how Futurity/Maturity's could cause losses to the PC, I would
have to see that in Black on white for sure. It certainly helps the Reg'l
Clubs, just look at the entries Austin had, biggest Specialty Shows I've
attended in quite some time.

Thanks for posting Carolyn!!!!

Chris
Chris S. Kimerer