[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Perception

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <bliz1998@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:37:07 -0400

Zoa is setting up the welcome waggin at the National and is getting
volunteers to greet and speak with people.....she can tell more about it but
I have volunteered and hope to meet you and your friend.
I think it is a great idea she has and hopefully alot of people will come
away with good feelings because of it!

There is alot of good and some great people in this
sport.................it's a shame that one bad experience can be so
detrimental.
I would hope for anyone coming into this breed or any type of competition
that they wouldn't let anyone get them down and that they would keep trying
their darndest to improve on their breedings for themselves only and for the
breed. Not for notoriety or fame, but for the breed we love.

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com