[ SHOWGSD-L ] People?...move on

  • From: Edwin Hill <onefineknine@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 15:59:21 -0800 (PST)

People are often unreasonable, illogical, self-centered, and selfish....and
those are my friends!....reading the past few days about what Sue went through
and what Dawn just posted reminded me of two incidents that happened to me,
from my co-workers....not going to get into it here, because I've longed moved
on....If you are successful, you'll win some false friends and some true
enemies...move on....if you're honest and frank, folks will still try to cheat
you.....move on...if you're kind people will mistake it for weakness...move
on.....If you're happy with what you've got, folks will be jealous and try to
tear you down....move on....the good you do today will be forgotten
tomorrow....move on.....what's my point.....Spike lee said.." Do the right
thing"....then move on....Ed Hill