[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: People and Animals

  • From: "billie" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 08:35:22 -0700

Exactly! Jane is right, we will do both. Of course human lives are
important. For some of those humans their lives with their own beloved
animal is also important. I know for myself life without a dog to complete
the unit would make it even more difficult. Our animals help us cope, they
give us hope when things are tough. They give us one more reason to keep on
going to make the best of what has been handed us. They give us some solace
as we face the difficulties.
Can you imagine the joy for these people when they themselves have been
taken care of adequately and then to find their beloved animal companions as
well? We know that as each day passes, the likelihood of that happening is
less and less. However in my opinion we wouldn't be the people our
forefathers hoped us to be if we ignored ANY worthy cause. WE AMERICAN'S
will keep on, as one nation dedicated to turning the bad into the good,with
humility, charity,support, courage....all that it takes.
JMOHO
Beryl Eshom
AreleeGSD
Davis, CA