[ SHOWGSD-L ] Peggy for office???

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 19:05:15 -0700 (PDT)

I would vote for her in a New York minute...we don't agree on many things but
she speaks her mind and she is extremely articulate, intelligent and
knowledgeable about doggy things and spelling...lol......next year Peggy you
really should consider running for Da Board...oops, I mean THE board...lol...FB